Receive updates for important events in your Nutshell account.
What types of notifications can I receive?
- Mobile push
Configure your notifications
- Click your user icon on the top right
- Click "Notifications"
Your changes are automatically saved as you check the boxes.
Note that you will not receive a notification if you assign a lead to yourself or add yourself as a participant to an activity - you will only be notified if someone else makes these changes.
What notifications can I configure?
- Every time a lead is created in Nutshell (manually or automatically via a custom form)
- When a lead is won (Congratulations!)
- When a lead is assigned to you
- When your assigned lead is changed
- When your assigned lead is closed
- When a user adds you as a participant to an activity
- A 30-minute reminder before activities
Steps (in a Sales Process)
- When a step is assigned to you (Note: Steps are assigned two ways: manually by a person or automatically via a Sales Process. You will only get notifications when a person on your team assigns you a step.)
- When a task is assigned to you
- A 30-minute reminder before tasks
- When you or your team are mentioned in a note.
- When someone comments on something you did.